I rose above inertia today and managed to update my website to indicate, oh, that I had actually published a novel and stuff. I added links to the “Online Fiction” page for the two Morlock stories that went up (a while ago now) on the Pyr Sample Chapters blog. I also added a couple of new pages: one of links to podcasts and interviews featuring the oversigned and another with links to reviews of Blood of Ambrose that I’ve been collecting over the past few months. I’m pretty sure I missed some, so if you know of any it would be great if you could drop me a clue about it (or anything else you think I need a clue about).
Mind you, only the content has been updated; the form is still uglier than sin. And the pages only look their modest best in SeaMonkey, a browser that almost no one uses but which I find handy as a WYSIWYG page editor. (Except that it doesn’t really work anymore, so its handiness is increasingly in doubt.) But hopefully it’s readable, anyway–no gray-on-black text, or anything like that.